With the 2023 NCAA March Insanity basketball event underway, there are a variety of offers and promotions to mark the event, together with:
– Cicis – They’re providing a Traditional Pack, Popper Pack, and Wing Pack for pickup or supply at Cicis areas nationwide. This is what’s in every pack:
- Traditional Pack – Beginning at $27.99 and contains two Big one-topping pizzas and a alternative of 20 cinnamon rolls or 16 tacky breads.
- Popper Pack – Beginning at $26.99 and contains two Big one-topping pizzas and a alternative of 12 poppers.
- Wing Pack – Beginning at $33.99 and contains two Big one-topping pizzas and a alternative of 10 bone-in or boneless wings.
– Dickey’s – They’re providing 20% off orders of $35 or extra by their web site or cellular app once you use the code “LUCKY20” at taking part areas. They’re additionally providing a deal the place you will get $7 off orders of $30 or extra in addition to free supply with the code: “LUCKY7”.
– Domino’s – They’re offering 50% off menu-priced pizzas through March 26, 2023.
– Firehouse Subs – Through Sunday, April 2, 2023, you can use the promo code “HOOPS” for $2 off any sub purchase on the Firehouse Subs app at participating locations.
– Pizza Hut – They’ve brought back Mini Basketballs for the tourney.
– Smashburger – They’re offering a buy-one-get-one free deal on an order of wings (any flavors; 6 wings to an order) This deal is available March 23-26, and April 1-3 when you use the code “MADWINGS” for purchases online/in-app and in stores, while supplies last.
– TGI Fridays – From March 23 – March 26, 2023, you can get 25% off Platters, Party Trays or Family Meal Bundles on online orders or call-in takeout orders using the code “GAMEON25” at checkout.
From April 1 – April 3, 2023, you can get 25% off Platters, Party Trays or Family Meal Bundles during April 1 – April 3 on online orders or call-in takeout orders using the code “PLAYOFF25” at checkout.
– Wendy’s – They’re offering a number of deals as an official tournament sponsor.
– Wingstop – They’re offering three limited-time wing flavors and a Full Court Meal.
There are also a few sweepstakes being run during March Madness (in case you’re feeling extra lucky after filling out your tournament brackets?). Here’s a list of them:
– Burger King – They’re running the Royal Meltness instant-win game through their mobile app through March 23, 2023. There’s a grand prize of a “VIP Basketball Trip of a lifetime to Las Vegas” up for grabs as well as a number of other prizes. You can also get 30 rewards points each day just for playing.
– DiGiorno – They’re giving fan a chance to win a Cry Pie, which is so-named so you can use it as an excuse for your tears when “your favorite team misses a buzzer-beater or ends up on the wrong side of an upset.”
DiGiorno’s Cry Pie features their Classic Thin Crust topped with mozzarella cheese, a creamy alfredo-style sauce, and “an abundance of onions,” including caramelized yellow onions, red onions, and green onions.
You can enter now through through 11:59PM ET on April 3, 2023 at DiGiornoCryPie.com for an opportunity to win one.
– Philly Pretzel Manufacturing unit – They’re working the “Salty 16” Bracket Contest as a “pretzel-themed event will give VIP (Very Essential Pretzel) Membership Members the possibility to construct their very own pretzel-dip bracket by March 31 for an opportunity to win an assortment of enjoyable prizes.”
You possibly can enter online on their website here by March 31, 2023, 11:59 PM EST.
– Pieology – They’re working the “Signature Brackets” promotion, which runs by April 3, 2023 and permits rewards members to earn additional factors on their pizza orders: 1x factors on their first order, 2x factors on their second order, and 3x factors on their third order by April 3, 2023.
Photograph by way of DiGiorno.