Domino’s Japan serves up a new burger-pizza-themed menu that features 4 kinds of burger-pizza toppings (together with all 4 on one pizza), burger-pizza potato wedges, burger-pizza rice, and a bacon shake.
The 4 burger-pizza varieties embrace:
– The Large Dac Burger Pizza (a play on McDonald’s Large Mac) – Topped cheddar cheese, beef patty items, pickles, and burger sauce.
– Domi “Nos” Burger Pizza (a play on Japanese burger chain MOS Burger) – Topped with onions, beef patty items, meat sauce, mayo sauce, and cherry tomatoes.
– Cheddar Bacon Burger Pizza – Topped with cheddar cheese, beef patty items, pickles, and bacon.
– D’s Final Cheese Burger Pizza – Topped with beef patty items and Hokkaido Gouda & Cheddar cheese combine.
You can too get all 4 varieties, every on 1 / 4 of the pizza, by ordering the Burger Pizza Quattro (pictured). There’s additionally an choice to double the meat on any of the burger pizzas.
Additionally a part of the Burger Pizza menu are:
– Large Dac Burger Potato – Potato wedges topped with beef patty items, hamburger sauce, cheddar, and pickles.
– Domi “Nos” Burger Potato – Potato wedges topped with beef patty items, cherry tomatoes, and mayo sauce.
– Large Dac Burger Pizza Rice – Butter rice topped with cheddar cheese, beef patty, pickles, and burger sauce after which baked.
– Bacon Shake – A premium milkshake made with ice cream, milk, and bacon items.
Picture by way of Domino’s.