Pork stomach lower into bites, smoked with a psicy seasoning and glazed with a candy and spicy firecracker sauce.
Pork Stomach Burnt Ends smoked with a candy and spicy Firecracker Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed purple pepper flakes
Mix components in a small bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes stirring typically to soften the sugar.
- Put together pellet grill for oblique cooking at 275 levels utilizing hickory pellets.
- Reduce pork stomach into dice dimension parts, coat with mustard, and season on all sides with Killer Hogs Scorching Rub.
- Spray a raised cooking rack with vegetable oil and place pork stomach items on the rack. Prepare dinner on the pellet grill for two hours.
- Place each bit of pork stomach in a half-size aluminum pan and add brown sugar, honey, sizzling sauce, and Frank’s Pink Scorching seasoning.
- Cowl the pan with aluminum foil and place again on the pit for 1 hour.
- Take away the pan from the grill, rigorously take away every pork stomach burnt finish from the new liquid within the pan and switch to a small baking pan.
- Glaze each bit with the Firecracker Glaze and place again on the pit for 2-3 minutes or till the glaze units.
- Take away the pan from the grill and serve with additional glaze for dipping.
Key phrases: Firecracker Pork Stomach Bites, Spicy pork stomach, spicy pork stomach burnt ends, pork stomach, pork stomach burnt ends, burnt ends, pork stomach bites
Have a Query About This Recipe?
Join with us in our HowToBBQRight Fb group for recipe assist, to share your footage, giveaways, and extra!