There’s at all times quite a bit taking place within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the most recent:
- Preston’s Burgers has formally opened in its new location at 2973 N. Excessive St. in Clintonville (the previous Buddha Bowl, Blunch area). Hours are presently Tuesday-Sunday, 4-8 p.m.
- The extremely anticipated Columbus Brewing Firm Beer Hall holds a collection of ticketed delicate opening occasions this weekend. Positioned subsequent to the East Market within the Historic Trolley District, the 13,000 sq. foot area will characteristic 24 faucets of beer and a meals menu. It formally opens to the general public on Monday, Feb. 20.
- The brand new South End Cafe can also be set to open on Monday, Feb. 20. Positioned at 1951 Parsons Ave., the cafe is a social enterprise from the Group Improvement for All Individuals, providing jobs to those that are dealing with limitations to employment.
- The North Market Bridge Park introduced the Market Bar Vinoteca, a wine bar and retail store coming someday this spring. Owned by the identical workforce behind Market Bar, the wine bar will make its residence on the alternative finish of the market corridor from the prevailing bar.
- Burger store BurgerIM at 121 S. Excessive St. quietly closed throughout the previous couple weeks.
- A brand new vegan-focused cooking present just lately filmed in Columbus and can premiere Apr. 20! Hosted by Chad Goodwin, proprietor of 4th & State and Eden Burger (learn my 2021 Columbus Monthly profile of him), the collection is named Prime Vegan and filmed at Columbus State’s Mitchell Corridor. It should characteristic eight contestants and can premiere on YouTube. Learn extra at topvegantv.com!
- A number of sources shared this week that the proprietor of Mr. Hummus Grill has bought his two places to the proprietor of Kebab Hummus Grill, and the shops will reopen below that identify. Mr. Hummus Grill proprietor Terek Albast shared that he’ll nonetheless open a location in New Albany’s forthcoming Bubbly Corridor and one on North Fourth Road in Italian Village.
- Victor’s Taco Shop, which has a half dozen places unfold round Ohio, will open a brand new retailer at 3450 O’Connell St. in Powell as we speak, Feb. 17.
- We’ve got a brand new espresso store on the town! Michigan-based Qamaria Yemeni Coffee Co. opened its first Ohio location at 3221 Hilliard Rome Rd. in Hilliard. The store focuses on coffees and drinks from Yemen, and has places in Michigan and Texas.
- Kyushu Ramen Bar introduced it is going to be including a second location at 6418 Pullman Dr. in Lewis Heart.
- Katzinger’s Deli in German Village reopens subsequent Tuesday, Feb. 21 after a refresh. The updates will embrace the reopening of their eating room, which has been closed because the begin of the pandemic.
- Subsequent week Tuesday, Feb. 21 is Mardi Gras! Have fun by visiting an area restaurant like Approach Down Yonder, Creole Kitchen, Approach Down Yonder Beignets & Espresso. Or discover a native bakery that’s making paczki!
This week I’m additionally writing:
Need to sustain with extra? Comply with me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the checklist.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and check out once more.