There’s at all times loads taking place within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- Waves Bar & Kitchen opened on the finish of December at 828 E. Lengthy St. within the King-Lincoln Bronzeville neighborhood. The eatery serves pub snacks, pizzas, burgers, wings, and extra.
- The just lately shuttered Marshall’s Restaurant in Grandview introduced that the bar portion and patio would re-open quickly as a brand new institution known as Grand Tavern. A gap date hasn’t been set but.
- In the event you’re a fan of Smith & Wollensky, that is your final probability to go to it at Easton! After 20 years, the steakhouse’s lease is up they usually’re closing as much as transfer elsewhere (a brand new location hasn’t been introduced but). Smith & Wollensky’s final day at Easton is Saturday, Jan. 14.
- The Filipino-eatery Bonifacio, which has a restaurant in Grandview and a stall at Budd Dairy Meals Corridor, is previewing a brand new idea known as Gabriela: Filipino Kantina in Cincinnati subsequent week. The preview takes place on Jan. 19 at Mojave East in Cincy. Gabriela will absolutely open someday this spring.
- Highline Espresso Co. in Worthington re-opened this week below the possession of Kittie’s Desserts. The espresso store is now providing Kittie’s pastries.
- Two extra places of Kroger’s new in-house ready meals markets, Combine Meals Corridor, held their grand openings this week on the Clintonville and Dublin shops. Every Combine Meals Corridor options a number of meals distributors below one ordering system.
- In case you missed it, First Watch opened a brand new location – this one with a full bar and up to date design – at 6505 Dublin Middle Dr. in Dublin.
- Final week the dive bar JimmyIuka’s on Parsons Avenue closed up store.
- The Whitney Home is quickly closed for a refresh of the house and menu. It can re-open on Tuesday, Jan. 24.
- Business First announced that Austin-based Torchy’s Tacos, which opened a location close to Polaris and has one coming to Dublin, will open a 3rd location at 6042 N. Hamilton Rd.
- Fat Girl Bakery in Lewis Middle introduced on social media this week that they’ll closing Feb. 15 to maneuver to 6457 Hamilton Rd. (at present residence to Carsonie’s Pizza).
- After a two-year hiatus, a romantic, sit-down Valentine’s Day dinner will return to White Castle! Choice places will provide vacation decor and table-side service on Feb. 14. Superior reservations are beneficial.
Need to sustain with extra? Comply with me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, take a look at the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the record.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and check out once more.