Picture courtesy facebook.com/weeniewonder
There’s at all times so much occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the most recent:
- The recent canine spot Weenie Wonder opened its second location this week. The brand new retailer sits at 4117 Price Ave. at Easton. Owned by Rise Manufacturers, the identical workforce behind PINS Mechanical Co. and 16-Bit Bar + Arcade, Weenie Surprise obtained its begin in Dublin’s Bridge Park. Its menu focuses on scorching canines with inventive toppings, tater tots, jo-jos, shakes, and extra.
- The East Market introduced two new distributors this week! Saba Center Japanese Grill will deliver kosher-certified Center Japanese fare whereas Fork in Nigeria will be a part of the market’s pop-up area quickly.
- Talking of markets, the forthcoming Bubbly Hall in New Albany introduced that Simply Hen, which already has a stall on the East Market, is becoming a member of their vendor lineup.
- Subsequent week Monday, Feb. 13 Katzinger’s Deli in German Village will shut up for per week to refresh the area. It should reopen on Tuesday, Feb. 21. The updates embrace the reopening of the eating room, which has been closed for the reason that starting of the pandemic.
- Business First broke the news this week that the Vic Village Tavern will substitute the shuttered Shrunken Head cafe and bar at 251 W. Fifth Ave. in Victorian Village. Owned by the identical crew as Zeno’s close by, the tavern is aiming to open someday subsequent month.
- KPot Korean BBQ & Hot Pot opened this week at 5240 Bethel Rd. within the Bethel Middle Mall. The chain has areas all around the nation; that is the primary location in Columbus and the fourth whole in Ohio.
- Little Girls Mushy Serve reopened this week after taking their annual winter hiatus. The reopening comes with some updates to their menu of sentimental serve and sundaes, together with a recurrently rotating mushy serve taste (which is at the moment Oreo).
- The Turkish American Society of Ohio is internet hosting a bake sale this Sunday, Feb. 12 from 11 a.m. to three p.m. at its area at 2883 W. Dublin Granville Rd. TASO is elevating funds for the victims of the current earthquakes in Turkey.
- Fat Girl Bakery can be closing up its in Lewis Middle after Feb. 15 to arrange for a transfer to 6457 Hamilton Rd.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Need to sustain with extra? Observe me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the checklist.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and check out once more.