Grilled Grinder Sandwich with a Cabbage Grinder Slaw
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic Butter
- 6–8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
Grinder Slaw Recipe
- 1 10-12oz bag shredded cabbage
- 1 small purple onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoons purple wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sub oil
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning (you’ll be able to sub salt, pepper and garlic to style)
- Mix the shredded Cole slaw, purple onion, pepperoncini, Mayo, purple wine vinegar, & sub oil in a bowl. Season with AP seasoning and place in fridge for at the least an hour.
- Trim any fats or sinew from pork tenderloins and pat dry with paper towel. Mix AP seasoning and Italian seasoning in a dredge shaker and generously coat every tenderloin
- Put together charcoal grill for two zone grilling – sizzling and funky facet.
- Place every tenderloin on the cooking grate over the new facet of the grill. Cook dinner for 1 minute either side then flip till all 4 sides have some coloration.
- Transfer the tenderloins to the cool facet and proceed to prepare dinner till inside temperature reaches 135-140 levels. Complete prepare dinner time is about quarter-hour.
- Take away the tenderloin from the grill and loosely cowl with foil. Relaxation at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Cut up the French bread in half lengthwise and unfold garlic butter on either side. Toast the bread frivolously within the oven on broil or on the grill.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into skinny medallions. To construct the grinder sandwich: place a pair slices of provolone on the bread adopted by skinny slices of the pork. Prime with extra cheese and place again within the oven or on the grill simply lengthy sufficient to soften the cheese. Prime with the grinder slaw and slices of tomato together with the highest half of French bread.
Key phrases: Grilled grinder sandwich, bbq grinder sandwich, pork tenderloin grinder sandwich, pork tenderloin sandwich, grinder sandwich, grinder salad, grinder slaw, grilled pork tenderloin, find out how to grill pork tenderloin