Rooster Leg Quarters Recipe with Lemon Pepper Flavors – after which grilled on the Weber Kettle and served with White BBQ Sauce.
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
Rooster Leg Quarters seasoned with Lemon Pepper Stepper seasoning and grilled over charcoal on the Weber Kettle
- Put together weber kettle grill for grilling utilizing a charcoal vortex for oblique grilling utilizing briquette charcoal.
- Mix AP seasoning, lemon pepper, and dried herbs in small bowl and switch to a dredge shaker.
- Pat dry and trim leg quarters, evenly coat either side with olive oil, and season generously with the seasoning combination.
- Organize the leg quarters across the outer fringe of the Weber grill for oblique cooking.
- Half the lemons and place on the grate for 4-5 minutes lower aspect down. Squeeze the grilled lemon juice into the melted butter and season with 1 Tablespoon of the seasoning combination.
- Baste the leg quarters with the lemon butter combination 20 minutes into the prepare dinner.
- Proceed grilling the leg quarters till the interior temperature reaches a minimal of 175°F ( I desire to take them to 190°F for extra tender meat and crispy pores and skin).
- Take away the leg quarters from the grill and drizzle with Killer Hogs MS White Sauce
Key phrases: Lemon Pepper Rooster Quarters, Lemon Pepper Rooster Leg Quarters, Lemon Pepper Rooster Recipe, grilled lemon pepper rooster, grilled lemon pepper quarters, Rooster on the weber kettle
Have a Query About This Recipe?
Join with us in our HowToBBQRight Fb group for recipe assist, to share your photos, giveaways, and extra!