Nation Sausage Seasoning on a rib is mighty scrumptious. I’ve used my sausage seasoning on pork butts however by no means tried it as a rib rub till now. However let me inform you it’s good!
The proper mix of peppers, salt, herbs, and a bit brown sugar creates a savory bark with a contact of chunk that has your style buds begging for extra. What does it for me is the way in which you style the meat, then smoke, with the sausage seasoning as a again observe bringing these flavors collectively.
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
Spare Ribs seasoned with Sausage Seasoning and Smoked over Hickory Wooden.
- Put together smoker for oblique smoking at 275°F utilizing hickory wooden for smoke taste.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and apple juice and spritz over the surface of every rack of St. Louis trimmed spare ribs.
- Mix the Malcom’s Nation Sausage Seasoning and sugar in a dredge shaker and apply a fair layer over all sides of the ribs.
- Place ribs on the smoker and smoke for two.5 hours spritzing often with the cider/juice combination.
- After 2.5hrs wrap the ribs in butcher paper and return to the smoker for 1.5 hours or till the inner temperature reaches 204°F.
- Take away the ribs from the smoker and relaxation for 15-20 minutes earlier than slicing into particular person items.
Key phrases: Sausage ribs, sausage seasoning, sausage seasoned ribs, sausage seasoned spare ribs, spare ribs, st louis ribs, bbq pork ribs
Have a Query About This Recipe?
Join with us in our HowToBBQRight Fb group for recipe assist, to share your photos, giveaways, and extra!