Beef Tenderloin gradual smoked on the pellet grill alongside some beefy, smoked mushrooms. Excellent for a unique, scrumptious tackle steak night time.
- 1 complete beef tenderloin
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs AP seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Traeger Saskatchewan Seasoning (or your fave blackened rub)
Beefy Smoked Mushrooms
- 3 pints sliced mushrooms
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 5–6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup purple wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon Kitchen Confederate Beef Broth Focus
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- Place all components right into a smoker-safe dish or a half dimension aluminum pan. Smoke on pit for 1.5 – 2 hours till mushrooms and garlic are tender.
- Trim the entire beef tenderloin into middle minimize portion you should definitely take away any sinew or silver pores and skin.
- Put together pellet grill or another smoker for oblique smoking at 250 levels.
- Drizzle the skin of the tenderloin with Worcestershire for a binder and season with a layer of AP seasoning adopted by the Saskatchewan seasoning.
- Place the tenderloin on the smoker, insert a probe thermometer into the middle of the roast and smoke till inner temperature reaches 120 levels.
- Take away the tenderloin from the pit and canopy loosely in foil and relaxation for 20-Half-hour.
- Slice the tenderloin into desired thickness and serve.
Key phrases: smoked beef tenderloin, beef tenderloin, beef tenderloin recipe, pellet grill, Beef tenderloin on a pellet grill, pellet smoker, smoked beef tenderloin steaks, steak recipes, beef tenderloin steak, tenderloin steak